Friday, December 28, 2007

Dear Jim,

Actually, I welcome the "Court Attendance Notices" and tell the Police that I want to go to Court because they are our Courts and that is where we fight for our Rights.

Our enemies fear Juries and have orchestrated the Judiciary into denying us this essential Right. Unless we can smash these Kangaroo Courts, the Banks will continue to destroy us.

Section 92 of the Australian Constitution deals with "the imposition of uniform duties of customs, trade, commerce, and intercourse among the States..." and has nothing to do with Common Law.

Keep me informed of any actions being taken against you and other "UPMART" clients.

Yours sincerely,
John Wilson.


----- Original Message -----
From: Jim
To: John Wilson
Sent: Saturday, December 29, 2007 12:05 PM
Subject: Re: Assaulted and robbed by Police


Hi John,

It appears you have now experienced what some UPMART members - including myself - have gone through in relation to using common law vehicle registration in Victoria, NSW and QLD. Anyone who attempts to exercise their natural human right, common law and federal constitutional (section 92) right of passage and travel in their private motor vehicle without state registration can expect similar or worse treatment.

State police are essentially corporate mercenaries and thugs with little common sense and even less knowledge of the people's rights and liberties. They don't really know what to do with strong willed and determined people like yourself who refuse to be subservient to their delusion of authority and jurisdiction. Thus, they resort to threats, intimidation, coercion and theft of private property in the hope they can break you.

Although I disagree with your strategy of trying to obtain justice in the corrupt "injustice" system, I still applaud your fierce stand in defending your rights. I still continue to drive with my common law vehicle registration plates and am occasionally intercepted by police. However, I don't try and argue with these morons but merely ask questions and demand the fictitious state and its police "public servants" factually prove their unjust laws, authority and jurisdiction over my life and property against my free will and consent. In addition, I carry and use a small audio voice recorder whenever I dialogue with police. It helps to remind them to mind their words and manners!

In most of my confrontations with police they resort to threats, fines, theft of my private plates and various charge and summons to attend court which I have ignored for years. Interestingly, I have not had the police or sheriff follow-up on my disregard and rejection of their delusions of authority. I suspect it's because I don't voluntarily appear in their corporate courts and grant them recognition, consent and jurisdiction over me. You might want to try that some time.

Regards
Jim

No comments: