Monday, November 19, 2007

dr judy wood

Greetings John Hutchison:

As you may know, Dr. Judy Wood asserts that a form of directed energy weaponry are a likely causal factor in the destruction of the World Trade Center complex in New York on 9/11/01.

See: drjudywood.com.

I represent Dr. Wood as her lawyer in certain legal challenges that are ongoing at present. A summary of the legal challenges can also be found on her above mentioned website.

Your impressive and important work has come to her attention and to my attention. I write to request an opportunity to discuss in greater detail how the legal challenges that are now pending and your work may intersect and overlap.

Would you please either telephone my office, or send me a telephone number and suggested time to call you? In the initial telephone conference, I would expect to have on the line with us, Dr. Judy Wood.

Thank you,

Jerry Leaphart
Attorney for Dr. Judy Wood
8 West Street
Suite 203
Danbury, CT 06810
USA
203-825-6265

No comments: